How to set the receiving order
This feature allows the request to be sent to recipients in a particular order.
To set the receiving order:
- From your Google Form, open the add-on
- Add two or more recipients
- Click the 'Set receiving order' icon
- Input fields will appear on the left side
- Enter the order in which they should receive notifications
For example, a recipient at level 2 will only be notified after everyone at level 1 has
Tip: For parallel approvals,
enter 1, 1, 1, etc. For sequential approvals, enter 1, 2, 3, etc. You may also enter
a combination of parallel and sequential approvals (e.g 1, 1, 1, 2, 3).
Note, the add-on will default to parallel approvals if no receiving order is set.