What's new Installing the add-on Adding recipients Setting receiving order Adding recipient logic Other recipient settings Personalize notifications File upload questions Tracking requests Approving requests Team plan features Troubleshooting
How to set the receiving orderThis feature allows the request to be sent to recipients in a particular order, allowing you to create multi-level workflows. To set the receiving order:
- From your Google Form, open the add-on
- Add two or more recipients
- Click the 'Set receiving order' icon
- Input fields will appear on the left side
- Enter the order in which they should receive notifications
For example, a recipient at level 2 will only be notified after everyone at level 1 has responded.
Tip: For parallel approvals, enter 1, 1, 1, etc. For sequential approvals, enter 1, 2, 3, etc. You may also enter a combination of parallel and sequential approvals (e.g 1, 1, 1, 2, 3).
Note, the add-on will default to parallel approvals if no receiving order is set.